GOURMET BONE-IN OR BONELESS HAM
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Place ham in a roasting pan along with a ½ cup of water.
3) Cover ham loosely with a foil or lid.
4) Place the ham in the preheated oven and cook for approximately 15 minutes per pound.
5) Uncover for the last 25% of desired cooking time. Baste during this time if desired.
½ Cup Honey
1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
½ Cup Orange Juice
Combine ingredients in a saucepan and simmer on low stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved and sauce just begins to boil. Remove from heat and baste ham during last hour of cooking. This sauce can also be served as an accompaniment at the table.
Leave a review of B&E Meats and Seafood